E100 Half Pipe Tipper Body
3 Year Warranty exclusive to the Half Pipe Single Skin Tipper Body.
The new Gleeson Steel half pipe steel tipper body is suitable for all bulk materials. Its contoured body is designed to optimise material discharge and allows for bulk material centering.
The bolt together technique makes for quick and easy assembly. It also makes maintenance and repair much simpler, as these can be done in far less time and at far lower cost, minimising the time it needs to be taken out of service.
- Full Hardox body.
- Automatic Tailboard.
- Heavier and wider hinge pin to ensure stability when tipping and increased safety.
- Heavier, reinforced tailboard.
- Locking anti-vibration technology.
- Pre-stressed profiled 5mm heavy duty top rail.
- Top lifting Binotto RAM for increased stability in tipping.
- Contoured corners & sloped front to ensure quick load discharge.
- Low centre of gravity to ensure level handling, improved cornering and load stability.
- The bolt together technology used eliminates the risk of weld fracture and fatigue.
- Ladder supplied.
- Body prop included.
- Sub-frame fitted.
Optional Extras available on our E100
Two pack paint finish.
Insulation in Sides
Insulation in Floor.
Chutes in Tailboard.
On board weighing system.
Wire watch system.
Chapter 8 'Conspicuity' marking.
Body raised warning system fitted in cab.
Tool Box Storage.
Rollover cover - Manual.
Front to back cover - Manual.
Front to back cover - Electric.